Native English Telemarketer – US Market
BNZSA is a marketing agency founded by a Dutch veteran of the telemarketing industry. Our mission is to change the Telemarketing sector for good.
Founded in 2014 in a garage in France, the same year BNZSA moved to the south of Madrid where 3 employees began working. 7 years later, we are over 150 employees from 31 different nations.
In those seven years, we have managed to outgrow 3 different offices.
We are preparing the foundations to take BNZSA to the next level as we enter in the US Market and need some US Pioneers to consolidate us in America.
Do you want to take this challenge with us?
2. Job Description
The job consists of calling companies situated in the US and speaking with the IT Managers. We do not sell over the phone. Our job is to gather information from asking the right questions on the relevant IT topics. The aim of our call is to spark interest on an IT product and organize a call back between the IT Manager and the sales representative of our client.
Promotions, Opportunities & Benefits
The plan is not for you remain as a caller on the phone.
Some of the guys that begun on the phone months or years ago are now leading teams, managing projects or recruiting. We know that the BNZSA’s future leaders are going to be hired in the next few months.
Our philosophy is that if you do well on the phone, you are going to do well at new opportunities when they are presented to you.
Plus, we have an ambitious commission program that will make you earn more money doing the same hours.
- Proven Experience in telemarketing or Sales
- IT skills are valuable, but not required
- Experience in the US market is a plus, but not required
- Place of residence needs to be located in the Community of Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid)
4.What We Offer
- Permanent contract
- Working from home with corporate IT equipment
- Internal training provided by the company
- Good working atmosphere
- Extra commission system
- Free languages courses
- Yoga, fitness and cooking Courses
- Salary 19.500 euros gross per year
- Although we propose a full-time job with a full-time salary, you will work only 30 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday : 17:00h – 24:00h (1-hour break)