Companies are tired of guesswork when trying to filter through the noise of identifying the buying patterns of their target customers. With buying cycles increasing and purchasing decisions taking longer, accurately targeting companies that are currently in market is vital to accelerate pipeline and revenue generation.
The value of intent data in B2B sales:
Traditional intent data refers to information that provides anonymous signals and insights into the online behaviour and activities of individuals or companies. It reveals the specific actions and signals that indicate a potential interest or intention to purchase a product or service. This data is typically collected from various online sources, such as website visits, search queries, content downloads, social media interactions, and more.
In B2B sales, intent data is invaluable when trying to identify high-potential leads as it provides sales teams with a deeper understanding of consumer behaviour and buying intent. This leads to more precise targeting, highly personalised messaging and offers tailored to address specific pain points and challenges potential customers are facing.
What sets BNZSA inTNT apart from other intent data solutions?
Currently piloting in EMEA only, BNZSA inTNT is a different approach to collecting and processing intent signals and this is because it is firstly based around multilingual human verified conversations that have verified GDPR compliance. Thousands of conversations each month are then analysed by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools to digitally verify the human collected intent.
Unlike traditional intent that can be layered onto firmographic and technographic data in marketing automation platforms, BNZSA inTNT is only available as part of a digital media spend and not as a feed. Using inTNT for advanced segmentation of ideal customer profiles, companies that have been flagged with human and AI verified intent are targeted programmatically and socially and those companies that engage with your brand, product are service are then further called to verify intent and consent. Those contacts are then passed back as compliant opportunities to call by the client.
How does BNZSA inTNT work?
5 reasons to use BNZSA inTNT:
BNZSA inTNT can supercharge your pipeline and help you get in front of the right people at the right time. By incorporating BNZSA inTNT into your marketing strategy you can expect:
- Higher Conversion Rates: Engage with prospects when their interest is at its peak, leading to higher conversion rates and shorter sales cycles.
- Precise Targeting: Tailor your messaging based on the specific needs and preferences of each prospect, increasing the relevance of your communications.
- Strategic Insights: Gain deep insights into the pain points and challenges faced by your target audience. Craft solutions that resonate and address their unique concerns.
- Maximized ROI: Stop wasting resources on cold leads. Invest your time and energy where it matters most – on prospects who are actively seeking solutions like yours.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Better decisions start with better data. Replace guesswork with data-driven decision-making. Make informed choices backed by real-time, actionable insights.
BNZSA inTNT packages:
BNZSA inTNT is available in three packages, Promoter, Influencer and Evangelist. Each offering builds on levels of awareness and promises precisely targeted, leads that are human, and AI verified and digitally activated who have also consented to being contacted, which is a crucial differentiator to other intent data platforms.
To learn more about how inTNT can take your lead generation efforts to the next level, get in touch.